The Data Controller of the data collected from this site is Valeria Biondaro, via Maestri del Lavoro 38 – San Bonifacio (VR – Italy – mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods of Processing Personal
Data The Personal Data provided or acquired will be subject to processing based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality in accordance with current regulations.
The Data Controller processes Users’ Personal Data by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers) may have access to the Data. IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers, if appointed, can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The consent to the provision of data by the User is necessary to be entered in the Data Controller’s database and for the purposes of establishing and correctly carrying out what is offered by the same to its Users, as well as to third parties for the fulfillment of the single activity requested. . Failure to provide, therefore, prevents registration in the Data Controller’s databases, the completion of any contracts, as well as the execution of the same and any other possible activity. Therefore, failure by the User to provide some Personal Data may prevent this Website from providing its services. The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them,
1) Data provided voluntarily by the User
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of Data through the Contact Form or by means of the addresses indicated on this Website or through the online consultancy form, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s Personal Data, necessary to respond to requests or to carry out the Consultancy. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the Website set up for particular services on request.
2) Place of processing
The data are processed at the operational headquarters of the owner. For further information, you can contact
the Data Controller.
3) Processing times
As expressly provided for by art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR, the Data are kept for the time necessary to process them in relation to the performance of the service requested by the
User, or required by the Purposes described in this document.
– The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
– The data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the same.
– The Data collected on the basis of the User’s Consent may be kept until such Consent is revoked.
– The data collected can be stored: for fiscal / administrative obligations, for contractual obligations.
– The Data may be kept by the Data Controller for a longer period in compliance with legal obligations or by order of an authority.
– The Data can be stored for fiscal and administrative obligations.
The User can always request the interruption of the treatment or the cancellation of the data not connected to the execution of the contract.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
4) Purpose of the processing of collected
data The User Data is collected to allow the Website to provide its services, as well as for the following Purposes: Contacting the User, Managing addresses and sending email messages, newsletters and interacting with external platforms and statistics. And in particular:
– to follow up on specific requests addressed to the Data Controller by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact forms, information request forms and the like);
– for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the same Data Controller, following the request for information via e-mail messages or filling in the contact form and other communication tools;
– for other ancillary Purposes or related to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the Website’s activities;
– for the registration procedure aimed at the purchase of services or, in cases where registration is not required, in any case for the online consultancy purchase procedure where to enter data relating to online consultancy and billing tax profiles or similar.
The types of Personal Data used for each Purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
The Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
1) Address management and mailing (This Website )
These services allow you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.
These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time of display of the messages by the User, as well as to the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
2) Contact form (This website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, or for any other purpose indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected: Email, Name and Surname, telephone number.
3) Mailing List or Newsletter
By registering with the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website. The User’s email address could also be added to this list as a result of registering on this Site. Personal Data collected: Email and Name.
GetResponse (Implix Sp. Z oo)
4) Form to book the consultation online
By filling in the online consultancy form with your data, you consent to their use for the purposes of the required legal advice.
YouCanBook.me (YouCanBook.me Ltd)
The payment management services allow this Website to process payments through online payment tools. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the requested payment service manager without being processed in any way by this Website.
Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding payment.
1) PayPal (Paypal)
2) Stripe (Stripe Inc)
Browsing and hosting data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
However, these data are not in the possession of the Data Controller who does not have access to them even for consultation. Instead, they are stored on the servers of the web space provider.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
Security measures adopted
This Website, to make sure the moment in which Personal Data is entered, has an SSL certificate and uses the HTTPS protocol. With the use of this protocol, transactions and data that are transmitted on websites take place with the utmost security and the content of the communication is not read or manipulated in any way by third parties.
The services contained in this section only allow the Data Controller to
monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
1) Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a website analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited. Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
2) Facebook Pixel (Facebook, Inc.)
Interaction with Social Networks
These services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website. The interactions and information acquired from this Website are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network. In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
1) Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
2) LinkedIn Button and LinkedIn Social Widgets (LinkedIn Corporation)
3) Like button and Instagram social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
4) Like button and Telegram social widgets (Telegram LLC)
Content on external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Site and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
1) Youtube Video Widget (Google Ireland Limited)
Further information on the treatment
1) Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used for the defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, from abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data upon request of the public authorities.
2) Specific information
3) System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
5) Nature of the data processed and consequences of any refusal
The provision of data relating to navigation by the Users, for the aforementioned purposes, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases, disabling may affect navigation on this Website. For certain modules of this Website, the provision of navigation data and / or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the correct functioning of the Website. The provision of some own data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures. In particular, by way of example:
– for sending messages via the contact form, the minimum data requested therein are in any case mandatory, such as the name / surname and / or e-mail address and / or other identification data of the sender;
Failing that, the procedure itself cannot be completed.
– for the purchase of the online Consultancy, the data required for the consultancy itself and for billing are mandatory.
Any request for other optional data will instead be preceded by a specific approval tick. The provision of all other Data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to provide to the Website.
6) Exercise of the rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the European Regulation no. 679/2016 the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of Personal Data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form, to know its content and origin, to verify the ‘accuracy. The interested party has the right to withdraw his consent at any time and, upon simple request to the Data Controller, he may request access to Personal Data, receive the Personal Data provided to the Data Controller and transmit them to another Data Controller without impediments ( so-called Portability), obtain the updating, the limitation of the Treatment, the rectification of the Data and the cancellation of those treated in deviation from the current legislation. The interested party has the right for legitimate reasons to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him and the processing for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales and carrying out market research. The requests of the interested party can be made by e-mail and forwarded to the e-mail address: email@example.com
The User always has the right to make a report and lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority, pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR.
Privacy Notice updated in May 2019